This flexible tour is designed for keeping the entire family entertained as we explore the mother city and surrounding areas.The blend of educational and entertaining activities appeal to all ages which ensures fun for parents and children.
What to expect:
- Collection: 08:00 am from Cape Town based hotel.
- After collection from the hotel we will travel to the heart of the Winelands, Stellenbosch.
Here you can choose one activity from the following list:
- Spier Farm: Enjoy a selection of exclusive wines and alcohol-free grape juice. The estate boasts beautiful lawns, gorgeous tasting rooms and an array of activities, including the Spier Eagle Encounters.
- Neethlingshof Farm: Enjoy a unique gastronomic experience of pairing exclusive wines + tapas at one of the oldest wine estates in the region. The kids will also be pairing sweet and savory dishes with fresh juice and milkshakes.
- Acrobranch: For those who love adventure this tree-top experience dedicated to offering children and adults alike a unique adventure as they move from tree to tree in lush, green forests.
- Giraffe House: This amazing wildlife awareness centre we provide easy access to some of Africa’s wonderful wildlife and bird species whilst experiencing and learning about animals. The interactive creepy crawly encounters gives the visitor the opportunity to meet and hold some interesting creatures.
We continue our journey to the historic town of Paarl. Here you can choose one activity from the following list:
- Fairview Farm: Founded in 1693 Fairview is a working farm, housing a collection of micro-businesses all sharing in a common goal with a focus on fine wine and cheese. Here the whole family can enjoy a cheese pairing experience, adults with a selection of exclusive wines and kids with fresh juices.
- Spice Route farm: Here you will find an extensive variety of activities to choose from: Chocolate tasting for the kids, craft beer tasting, grappa tasting, an art gallery, a glass-blowing studio, a biltong bar, play area for kids, underground tasting room and so much more!
- KWV Emporium: Here you will find the widest selection of pairings in the cape. Experience the combination of tea + chocolate to bring you an amazing aromatic and rewarding experience. Adults can choose from an extensive selection of pairings including: Biltong, nuts and wine, MCC and cheesecake and liqueur and cake.
The next stop of the day will be Franschhoek. In this beautiful area of the winelands you can choose one activity from the following list:
- The Franschhoek Motor Museum: Owned by one of the richest families in South Africa, this unique Motor Museum offers visitors a special opportunity to look back at more than 100 years of motoring history with its unique and exciting collection of vehicles. It also offers the possibility of booking a Vintage Drive, which consists of a guided drive in one of the exhibited cars across the family’s farm.
- Babylonstooren Farm: This is one of the oldest and most distinguished Cape Dutch farms in South Africa. Here the family can enjoy a walk or a bicycle ride across the farm, explore the amazing gardens, enjoy unique food at the green restaurant and explore the farm stall.
- Boschendal Wine Estate: Founded in 1685, with it’s 1800 hectares, is one of the largest and oldest wine farms in South Africa. Here the kids can enjoy an authentic farm experience at the tree house whilst the adults can relax and enjoy either a wine tasting, farm tours, cellar tours, vineyards tours, horse riding or MTB trails.
Ready to plan your trip?
From ZAR 1650 /pp
Duration: Full day (8 Hours)
Includes: Professional guide in Spanish, all entrance fees applicable to the itinerary + activities + beverages and snacks + transfers to and from hotel.
Let's Plan Your Tour
Other tours you might be interested in.
Sorry, no pages was found