Stellenbosch | Paarl | Franschhoek
Wine tourism is one of South Africa’s top attractions and we have crafted the ultimate experience to ensure you enjoy and learn about some of the best wines the Cape has to offer. Together with our team you will be able to pre-select the wine pairing you prefer from a wide range of world renown wineries
What to expect:
- Collection: 08:00 am from Cape Town based hotel.
- Our first stop takes us to the historic town of Stellenbosch. Located 48 km east of Cape Town, South Africa’s second oldest town is immersed in history and a proud contributor to the country’s renowned wine industry. Here we will explore the town’s beautiful historic architecture, cafes and art galleries, as well as pay a visit to one of the oldest churches, Moederkerk.
- We will continue the tour with the first two pre-selected wine pairings. After we have savoured some delicious wine and food, we will proceed to the area of Paarl where we will visit the breath-taking Babelonstoren Farm. Here we will explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and gardens the area has to offer.
- Our next stop will be at the historic town of Franschhoek, meaning “French corner” in reference to the Huguenot families who settle amid the Cape mountains in 1688.
- We continue to our last wine pairing of choice before finalizing our day at the spectacular Delaire Graff wine estate.
From ZAR 1600 /pp
Duration: Full day (8 Hours)
Includes: Professional guide in Spanish, 3 wine pairings, wine tasting + beverages and snacks + all entrance fees applicable to the itinerary + transfers to and from hotel.