Cape Point Tour
Clifton | Camps Bay | Chapmans Peak | Simons Town | Muizenberg
A breath-taking tour along the Atlantic coastline towards the historic Cape of Good Hope National Park and Cape Point Lighthouse. Enjoy magnificent views, beaches, historic and picturesque villages and explore the Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach National Park. We offer you the possibility to customize your experience. Select between a relaxed pace or a more adventurous style.
What to expect:
- Collection: 08:00 am from Cape Town based hotel.
- Our first stop will be a panoramic view of Clifton Beach and Camps Bay where we will take a brief walk along the beach. We will make our way along the coast towards Hout Bay where we will visit the harbor and the local crafts market. .
- Our next stop is Chapman’s Peak, one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives. Here we will stop at several panoramic points to admire the beautiful views of the bay before reaching the Cape of Good Hope National Park.
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the cliffs of one of the southernmost points of Africa before proceeding to the lighthouse that can be reached either by foot or using the funicular.
- From there we will start our return to Cape Town with a visit to the Boulders Beach national park, in Simon’s town, house of the African penguin colony.
- As we get closer to the city, we will pass through the villages of Kalk Bay, Fish Hoek and Muizenberg, famous for the historic battle between the Dutch and the British and also known as famous surf destination.
From ZAR 1700 /pp
Duration: 9-10 hours
Includes: Professional guide in Spanish + all entrance fees applicable to the itinerary + beverages and snacks + transfers to and from the hotel.