Cape Breweries Tour
Stellenbosch | Paarl | Franschoek
Craft Beers is a trend all around the world these days. Is all about using traditional brewing methods, which result in distinctive flavour profiles. Our team has pre-selected the best independent breweries of the cape to give Beer Lovers a great opportunity to taste the best and finest local beers whilst admiring some of the best views in the Western Cape.
What to expect:
- Collection: 08:00 am from Cape Town based hotel.
- Our first stop takes us to the historic town of Stellenbosch. Located 48 km east of Cape Town, South Africa’s second oldest town is immersed in history. Here we will explore the towns beautiful historic architecture, cafes and art galleries, as well as pay a visit to one of the oldest churches in South Africa, Moederkerk.
- Our next stop will be at the historic town of Franschhoek, meaning “French corner” in reference to the Huguenot families who settle amid the Cape mountains in 1688. Here we will explore the town and start with our first craft beer tasting.
- We continue our journey to the town of Paarl. Here we will visit one of the oldest farms in the area for a cheese tasting, just before heading to our second beer tasting of the day. Here you will also have the opportunity to have lunch (at own account) at the famous Barley & Biltong restaurant.
- The last stop of the day will be at one of the most famous Breweries of South Africa (Jack Black). Here you will enjoy a guided tour of the brewery (depending availability). Our last beer tasting will include limited edition beers and seasonal brews.
From ZAR 1600 /pp
Duration: Full day (8 Hours)
Includes: Professional guide in Spanish, 3 craft beer tastings and a tapas dish to share (every two people) + beverages and snacks + all entrance fees applicable to the itinerary + transfers to and from hotel.